When Finn Kennedy comes to live in Dubai he expects to do nothing more adventurous than surf a few good waves. Then he meets Triton, the good Sea Djinn, a supernatural being with spectacular powers. Triton reveals that Finn’s parents have been kidnapped at sea by Hydrus, the evil Sea Djinn, who is preparing to wage war against Triton’s and Finn‘s world in a battle of the Djinn that has been brewing for a thousand years. Triton recruits Finn to his army and bestows on him some of his own powers. Finn, together with his cousin, Georgina, and his friend, Fred, prepares to travel to the underwater lair of Hydrus, far across the sea in the Dark Kingdom, to rescue his parents and to fight Hydrus.
- Tips on creative writing for children, schools and adults
- Empowering girls. It’s not what you look like, it’s what you do!
- What makes a good thriller?
- Many people dream about leaving corporate life. Here’s how I did it and the lessons I learned in the process.
- Scientist fears CIA is attempting to weaponise weather
- Ark Storm on